Flipkart EMI with Debit Card – As we all know Flipkart has just announced that you can buy products on EMI with Debit Card. Its a great initiative by Flipkart to encourage people to buy products online. Also, many people do not want to use the credit card or many don’t have the credit card so Flipkart has opened a gate for them to buy products on EMI.
Now to avail this offer you don’t have to do any kind of documents or KYC with Flipkart. Nothing is changed in the shopping behavior, You will have to select Easy installment option on the Payment page to start your EMI with Debit Card.
List of Debit Card available for EMI
Not all Debit Cards are allowed in this EMI scheme. Since this is just a start for Flipkart EMI with the Debit Card program, so they boarded only 4 Bank Debit Cards. Flipkart took a great decision by adding Debit Cards from Major Banks like HDFC, ICICI & SBI.
- AXIS BANK
- HDFC BANK
- ICICI BANK
- SBI BANK
Debit cards from the above-mentioned banks are eligible to buy products on EMI. We are sure you or one of your family members have these cards with them. So Now you can buy Products from Flipkart on EMI with Debit Card option.
Eligibility Criteria for buying products on EMI with Debit Card option
Yes, you read it right now everyone with a debit card is allowed to buy products on EMI, You have to meet the eligibility criteria to buy products on EMI with the debit card. Right now this option is available only for selected Flipkart users.
There are 2 ways to check whether you are eligible for EMI with DEbit card option or not.
Method 1: Check eligibility via SMS
This is the fastest and easiest way to check your eligibility. To check with SMS you have to send an SMS to 57575
SMS DCEMI to 57575
After sending this message you will receive a message back with your eligibility criteria.
Method 2: Check on Flipkart APP or Website
If you don’t want to send SMS or you are not able to receive SMS. Then you can check your eligibility from Flipkart APP or Website.
To Check this; Go To Menu>> Easy payment >> Debit card EMI.
Minimum order value for EMI with Debit Card option
You need to have a minimum cart value of Rs 8,000 (for Axis Bank, SBI and ICICI Bank customers) / Rs 10,000 (for HDFC Bank customers)
How To Use Debit Card EMI Option During Check Out On Flipkart APP Or website:
- Add your product to cart. Make Sure the card value is above Rs8000 (for Axis, SBI & ICICI Debit card) or 10000 (for HDFC Debit Card)
- Then select your shipping address
- On Payment Page select EMI (Easy installment ) option.
- Now Select Debit Card EMI option
- Then Select Debit Card EMI Bank and tenure of Your EMI .
- Now Proceed and Authenticate Your Request Via OTP.
- You will return back on Payment page Now Choose Your Plan again and Confirm it.
- Done! Your first EMI will Be Deducted and You have successfully placed an order on Flipkart on EMI with Debit Card.
- Make sure to add funds to your account before the next EMI date comes.